1 c butter, melted
2 c graham crackers, crushed
2 c confectioner’s sugar
1 c peanut butter
1 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsp peanut butter
1. Line muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioner’s sugar & 1 C of peanut butter.
3. Press about 1-1 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of the muffin liners.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and 4 tbsp. of peanut butter together.
5. Spoon over the filling and smooth the tops with a spoon.
6. Put in the fridge until set.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/healthyprintable/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528