Hamburger Casserole is an honest to goodness quick and easy meal! Using quality ingredients like lean ground beef, pasta sauce, tomatoes and of course my favorite spices, you know the end result is going to be over the top tasty!
We serve this delicious meal with a fresh salad and 30 Minute Dinner Rolls for a complete meal my whole family loves!
Thank you to McCormick for partnering with me to create this amazing belly warming casserole to share with all of you!
One of the best parts about creating recipes and sharing them with you is all of the cool things I get to learn and experience! I recently got to spend some time with the McCormick flavor experts and learned to be a flavor expert myself! The care and detail put into all of the spices they produce is amazing and made me excited to get in the kitchen and start creating! I’m super excited to share what I’ve learned!
I know how much you guys love my Easy Hamburger Soup, so it was only natural I would take those same amazing flavors and create a delicious hamburger casserole!
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 lbs of ground beef, browned
- 2 cans of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups of McArthur milk
- 1 1/2 cups of Kraft shredded cheese (we used a colby jack mix, but cheddar would be great too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and set aside
- Peel and slice potatoes and set aside. We use this easy mandolin slicer to cut our potatoes quickly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Layer in the pan, potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese. Then repeat. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Remover foil and bake another 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then cut and serve.
Quick Tip: You can easily prepare this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when you are ready to eat! Thanks again to Eating on a Dime for this amazing recipe.
Open Next Page To SEE More
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/healthyprintable/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528