My Grandma always used to make these and they’re awesome. I could never find the recipe that had just the right amount of each ingredient. Through a lot of years of trial and error, I finally found the formula!
This recipe brought back such fond memories! My grandmother would always keep cucumbers in a marinade like this for the entire growing season. Every time I came through the door I would head straight to the fridge… they are that good! Enjoy.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 c cold water
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- Layer slices of cucumbers and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Pour marinade over cucumbers.
- Chill cucumbers at least 2 hours. Use slotted spoon or fork to serve chilled marinated cucumbers.
Open Next Page To See More
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/healthyprintable/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528