This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This is a casserole the whole family will love!
This tasty chicken casserole was shared on our forum by Miz Suzi. The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup. A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses are added before it’s baked.
When it comes to Doritos—or similar corn chips—there are many flavors to choose from, including ranch flavored and spicy nacho cheese. Choose your family’s favorite flavor, and feel free to use a cheese blend instead of the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. See more add-in suggestions in the tips and variations below the recipe.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- olive oil, for chicken
- salt and pepper for chicken
- 20 Doritos (any kind) crushed
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (98% ff)
- ¾ cup Milk (1%)
- Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (fat free)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 450. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a lined baking sheet with tin-foil. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Put the chicken in the oven, and bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes. When the chicken is done, take it out and let it set for awhile. Dice the chicken or shred it.
- In a 9X13 casserole dish, start with a layer of Doritos. Then layer on the cooked chicken, and cream of chicken soup mix. Sprinkle some cheese on top, and repeat those 4 layers again.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly. This just needs to be heated since the chicken is already cooked through.
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- 4 smart points
- Serving Size: 6-8
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/healthyprintable/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528